A guide to using the STARTER Professional Kit
Use the products in the following order:
- Manukoll Gel
- Mandel Face Gel
- SOS Alpha HA (based on mandelic acid)
- Face Mandel Mask
- Face Mandel Cream 10%
Step-by-step instructions for performing the procedure:
1. MANUKOLL Manuka Honey Gel is an adhesive gel used to perform pneumatic massage (e.g. gomming). Take a small amount of gel and apply it with your fingertips to the previously cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté. After a few minutes, the gel will become sticky to the touch and it will be possible to massage well with the whole palm. Massage for a few minutes and you will feel how the skin seems to “warm up”. Rinse with warm water.
2. Mandel Face Gel Cleansing Activator Gel: Moisten a cotton pad with gel and gently wipe the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips.
3. SOS Alpha HA (mandelic acid peeling): Apply a brush or fingers to dry skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave to act for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with plenty of cold water and dry the skin.
4. Face Mandel Mask: Apply the mask with a brush or fingers to the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips. Leave the mask to act for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water or remove it with a damp towel.
5. Face Mandel Cream 10%: apply the cream to the face, neck and décolleté with light massage movements until completely absorbed.
Total time to complete the procedure: 20 minutes.
Repeat for 4 weeks for a regenerative treatment and 6-8 weeks for an anti-aging treatment.