Instructions for use of the Vilight Beauty ZERO ACNE kit
Choose the day of the week on which you will perform the procedure, and repeat it on the same day (for example, on Monday) throughout the six-week course.
Use the products in the following order:
- Oxigen Face Gel
- Mandel Face Gel
- SOS Beta HA (peeling with 2% salicylic acid)
- Face Mandel Mask
- Anti-acne cream with azelaic acid and vitamin F
Step-by-step instructions for performing the procedure:
- Face Oxigen Gel Cleansing Activator Gel: Apply to previously cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area, massage gently with your fingers and rinse with cool water. Dry the skin thoroughly.
- Face Mandel Cleanser Gel: Apply to face with a cotton ball or hands. Allow to dry and do not rinse.
- SOS Beta HA: Apply to dry skin with a brush or fingers on the face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water. Remove immediately in case of redness or irritation.
- Face Mandel Mask with mandelic acid: apply with a brush or fingers to the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye and lip area, leave on for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cool water. Remove immediately if redness or irritation occurs.
- Anti-Acne Cream with Azelaic acid and Vitamin F: Apply with light massage movements until completely absorbed.
Total time of the procedure: 20-30 minutes.
Repeat once a week for 4 weeks for oily skin and 8 weeks for acne-prone skin.
If necessary and indications, the course can be repeated after a break of 3-4 weeks.
P.S. The main advantage of salicylic acid is that, like aspirin, it does not cause skin irritation after the procedure, which makes peeling safer and more effective. Due to its physical properties, salicylic acid penetrates the sebaceous glands, exerting an astringent effect and reducing the production of sebum.