TREATMENT PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
At Vilight Beauty Edgecliff Clinic we require advanced reservation and a small deposit payment. All new bookings have to be made online or by phone with your credit card number. Our packages or single sessions are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash. Please give us at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment. Missed appointments will be charged at 100% of the deposit if cancelled with at least 48 hours notice or 100% of the full price for later or missed notices.
Vilight Beauty Edgecliff Clinic has a strict ‘no refund’ policy on all deposits and purchases cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, including all prepaid programs (whether these programs are paid in full or not) for change of mind reasons, in the event that your circumstances change, or in the event that you choose to discontinue treatments. All treatments and services are not transferable to other treatments, other individuals or other clinics. Clients may purchase as many treatments as they like at the discounted prices, however, a small deposit payment must be made upfront in full and the terms of our refund policy apply.
- If you pre-pay for treatments (packages) you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
- Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
- 48 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
- Clients may purchase as many treatments under this promotion as they like at the discounted prices, however, payment must be made upfront in full and these terms apply.