A GUIDE TO USING THE STARTER PROFESSIONAL KIT
Choose the day of the week on which you will perform the procedure, and repeat it on the same day (for example, on Monday) throughout the course.
Use the products in the following order:
- Manukoll Gel
- Mandel Face Gel
- SOS Alpha HA (based on mandelic acid)
- Face Mandel Mask
- Face Mandel Cream 10%
Step-by-step instructions for performing the procedure:
1. MANUKOLL Manuka Honey Gel is an adhesive gel used to perform pneumatic massage (e.g. gomming). Take a small amount of gel and apply it with your fingertips to the previously cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté. After a few minutes, the gel will become sticky to the touch and it will be possible to massage well with the whole palm. Massage for a few minutes and you will feel how the skin seems to “warm up”. Rinse with warm water.
2. Mandel Face Gel Cleansing Activator Gel: Moisten a cotton pad with gel and gently wipe the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips.
3. SOS Alpha HA (mandelic acid peeling): Apply a brush or fingers to dry skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave to act for 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with plenty of cold water and dry the skin.
4. Face Mandel Mask: Apply the mask with a brush or fingers to the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips. Leave the mask to act for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water or remove it with a damp towel.
5. Face Mandel Cream 10%: apply the cream to the face, neck and décolleté with light massage movements until completely absorbed.
Total time to complete the procedure: 20 minutes.
Repeat for 4 weeks for a regenerative treatment and 6-8 weeks for an anti-aging treatment.